Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

03 December 2005

Python for Nokia Series60

It is really interesting to write you own Softwares for your Mobile Phone. When I decided to write code using C++ (C and C++ are my favorites), I was shocked to find that Nokia has released a Windows SDK only, and it is limited to some creepy and non-free IDE's like MS Visual Studio and so. On the other hand I hate Java, and can never be used to it. So I was finally happy to find that there is a Python interpreter for Nokia Series 60 Phones. I've installed the Python for Nokia interpreter (PyreplForSeries60.SIS) a couple of days ago, and here I am starting to learn Python, which seems to be a very nice scripting language so far. For further info: http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,,034-821,00.html

Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment