Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

03 June 2006

Banned Copyrights

Sometimes I find those pro-copyrights entities having a point in not allowing people to get Movies, Music, Softwares, etc freely. Put yourself in a producer, or music writer shoes, and watch yourself spending time and money on some mastepiece, then you see others downloading it from P2P file sharing programs without paying anything back to you.
But the point is, consider a movie like The Da Vinci Code, it is going to be banned here in Egypt. So what other choice do we have, other than getting it from Kazaa, Shareaza, and BitTorrent? Ok, we will be happy to support you, but we can't buy or pay for your work. So in such case, I think your copyright laws are supposed to take some rest. Don't you think so?

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment