Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

13 January 2006

Eid El Adha Movies Review

Out of those movies that have been in teaters this feast - Eid El Adha - I've seen both "Ouija" and "Zarf Tarek". Ouija was supposed to be called "Sahar El Layaly II", as it is almost the same kind of movie where people look as if they are from another universe, and the script is missing. "Zarf Tarek" is a typical Egyptian Comedy Movie; however it is much better than what I've expected it to be. Tags: , ,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip.
    Will make sure to miss Ouija.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must check out The Night Baghdad Fell- its excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read the same at Ouija ... an artificial world ...

    ReplyDelete