Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

08 October 2005

Egyptian Fair Play

The Egyptian national football team has succeeded to have a 1-1 draw with Cameroon which allowed Cote d'Ivoire - Ivory Coast, who won 3-1 in Sudan, to qualify for their first time to the World Cup finals that will be held in Germany in summer, 2006. The point here is that our national team played to win, however they did not have any chance to be qualified, while many other teams wouldn't have done the same thing if they were in our place. That's why I would like to salute the Egyptian team Fair Play and their brilliant coach Hassan Shehata, and also I'd like to congratulate Cote d'Ivoir for their first time qualification to the World Cup finals. Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment