Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

04 November 2005

Mysterious Eve, and The Mysterious Arabic Text

In a previous post I was talking about how writing in Arabic on the PC can be really annoying.
"When you try to put a full-stop or an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence, the computer will put it at the beginning of it instead", Arabic Enabled @ Gr33nData
Then a nice Lebanese blogger called Mysterious Eve - she has a wonderful blog by the way - has sent me a comment there that solved most of the problems I was facing.
"the solution is easy. When you write in Arabic, align to the right, then insert dir="rtl" between div and right. plz email me if I wasn't clear enough.", Mysterious Eve.
In English; put dir="rtl" in the div tag to look like this:
<div dir="rtl">SOME ARABIC TEXT</div>
So I'd really like to thank her for her help, and hope that this may help other Arabic bloggers as well. Tags: , , ,