Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

05 January 2007

Farida, Walaa, Rabab, and Dalia Go to Hell

Seems that the Egyptian companies have decided to enter the spamming game. Everyday I receive mails from people with Arabic names - Farida, Walaa, Manal, etc. - with spam contents. They almost have the same content, it's about Seminars and Courses, and the Mail subject looks like this, "(Cairo) January 13 - 18 , 2007".

Those bastards decided not to write a single word in their Emails, just banners and images in order to deceive the Anti-Spam softwares.

Here you are my revenge. I'll write the mails of the companies they are doing advertisements to here, and let the other spammers kick their ass!

info@settecltd.com

If you get any of these nasty spam, please allow me to add their email addresses here too :)

By the way, Cisco has decided to acquire IronPort for $830M. IronPort is a leading provider of messaging security appliances, focusing on enterprise spam and spyware protection.

Update: Mahmoud Kassem has some useful info about SETTEC-Spam.

Tags: , ,