Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

01 January 2007

Blue07 Tag

It started with Marianne's mail on the group, then Blue and Nesreen decided to tag me. So here you are.

Something to achieve next year
Personal: Move to a better position at work, and find my better half, or halves :)
Political: Achieving further moves towards democracy in our region.

Something impacted me last year
Personal: My grandfather passed away.
Political: Lebanese-Israeli war.

One thing I enjoyed in the group
Personal: Whatever, whenever the time is, you can simply find someone talking on the room, or sending an email. I also think I made many friends from there.
Political: N/A

What I'll miss about 2006
Personal: Nothing, I guess.
Political: Nothing.

Allow me to tag people I don't know - most of them - this time, however I like their blogs.
Forsoothsayer, Fonzy, Hilal, Sugar Cubes, Qwaider, Maxxed`ouT, Houdou Nisbi, LinaE, Carmen, Fluent Thoughts, E-Nahda, Donzella, and Hammorabi.

Tags: , ,