Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

02 November 2006

Godless Money


American atheists use little red rubber stamp to strike out "God" from paper bills.
"As Americans evolve to reject religion and the ranks of atheism, agnosticism, and secular humanism continue to grow stronger, we may eventually achieve an enlightened government; one that supports the separation of state and church; one that respects the rights of individuals", Mitchell Kahle
Tags: , ,

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this but I have seen a dollar bill that had been stamped with a picture of marijuana leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well.. it was only a matter of time before they started trashing God.. Lord knows they've exhausted humans (dead and alive) that they can trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's seriously anal! Maybe we should cross out God and write in Allah just to set the balance :)

    ReplyDelete