Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

06 December 2006

Fuck the Seat Belt


Today noon I was on my way to a meeting in 6th of October City, where I saw a very strange scene. It was a police-crane with a micro-bus attached to it. The crane driver was swinging in the road as shown above. It seems that he was doing it intentionally in order to cause some damage in the micro-bus or so. First of all, it is not his right to damage the micro-bus. And the most important thing, can you imagine the risk of doing something like this on a highway!
The funny thing is that the police charge people for not fastening their seat-belts, or using their mobile phones while driving. Come on, the risk is nothing compared to what their crane was doing!
Fuck the seat belt, and fuck those idiots.

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment