Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

03 March 2006

Jessica Alba Demands Playboy Pull Issue

Film star Jessica Alba demanded that Playboy magazine pull its March issue, saying on Thursday that its editors made her an unwitting cover girl and misled readers into thinking they could see her nude inside. Lawyers for Alba sent Playboy a letter threatening to sue if it did not remove the issue -- which features a publicity photo of the bikini-clad actress on the front -- from the stands and pay for damages to her reputation and career. "Playboy has violated my personal rights and blatantly misled the public, who might think I had given them permission to put me on their cover when I didn't," Alba, 24, said in a statement. A Playboy spokeswoman said Alba was placed on the cover after being chosen "sexiest star of the year" by its readers. She was included inside the magazine in an article on the top 25 sexiest celebrities as chosen in an online poll Source: Yahoo Movies Tags: , ,