Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

31 March 2006

FHM's 'Sexiest Women' Poll

"Scarlett Johansson" was picked as this year's FHM magazine's number one in the 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll. "Angelina Jolie" is No. 2 on the list, followed by "Jessica Alba" - Alba is No. 1 according AskMen, the rest are as follows, "Jessica Simpson", "Keira Knightley" - Who's she!?, "Halle Berry" - Dun like her, "Jenny McCarthy" - Who is she too!?, "Maria Sharapova" - Ok, not bad. Actually, if I was to re-arrange these names, then I think I'll put Alba first, then Scarlett, and may be Angelina and Simpson after them. Also we can't ignore Hayfa Wahby, and Myriam Faris for example ;) Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. hehe, haifa wahby is hilarious. i have never met another person who liked her solely for her 'music.'

    and the sad thing is that i--a songwriter of a rather high calibre, if i do say so myself-- really DO love her songs!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she sing, I never noticed that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any list that admits Thandie Newton must have been compiled by, well, men who just don't like women

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOPS! .. that should have any list that OMITS Thandie Newton .. she is the definition of sexy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thandie Newton ... do you really think this woman is sexy !!!!!?

    ReplyDelete