Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

09 March 2006

Back to The Tagging Business

And now I am tagged again by a cool engineeress and friend - hope so - called Blueue
What is your idea of perfect happiness? To be happy being myself. What is your greatest fear? Steady State. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Can someone please explain this question to me? Which living person do you most admire? Linus Trovalds and Ronaldinho. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? In some situations I am supposed to be more agressive. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Asking too many questions, and asking few ones as well. What is your greatest extravagance? Travel in Time. On what occasion do you lie? I try not to. What do you dislike most about your appearance? Being over weighted a bit. Which living person do you most despise? You tell me. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? See my Previous Tag (I tried to find the link, but it seems that you have to find it by yourself) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing so far. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Being Born. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? An Invisible Ghost. If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be? Wind. Who are your favorite writers? Every single person who writes in Wikipedia. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Popeye the Sailor. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? When no one knows you. Where would you like to live? In an European Country. What is your most marked characteristic? You tell me. What is the quality you most like in a woman? That she cares. What is your greatest regret? None till now. What OR Who is the greatest love of your life? None yet How would you like to die? Saving the Universe. I’ll tag: No one :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment