Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

09 March 2006

Welcome Back Miss Mabrouk

Ritzy Mabrouk a.k.a Miss Mabrouk of Egypt is back, she had stopped blogging earlier for an unknown reason. Any way, welcome back MB.
"The plugg was pulled, literally. It was an abrupt termination of what had been nearly six months of full-time blogging. I am sorry I did not have a chance to say good bye. My only comfort during this time has been the nature of the net, where someone leaves, others usually continue. I haven´t been able to check my mail or the comments. I haven´t seen any other blogs. I´ve been off the net. Didn´t think that would happen to me. Didn´t think it was possible that could happen to anyone. But I survived", Miss Mabrouk of Egypt.
Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment