Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

31 March 2006

What Kind of Magic is Ronaldinho Doing!



Ronaldo de Assis Moreira (born March 21, 1980 in Porto Alegre, Brazil) is a footballer more commonly known as Ronaldinho Gaúcho due to his citizenship in the Rio Grande do Sul region of Brazil. His name Ronaldinho, Portuguese for "little Ronaldo", was originally devised as a means of distinguishing between himself, and fellow Brazilian footballer Ronaldo. Among his many achievements and accolades, Ronaldinho has been awarded the FIFA World Player of the Year award twice as well as both the European Footballer of the Year award and the FIFPro World Player of the Year award once. He is widely regarded as the best player in the world, although he himself considers such talk ridiculous, having told FourFourTwo magazine, "I don't even feel I'm the best at Barça." - Wikipedia

Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. i love him sooooo much , he is the best and my favorit palyer :)

    ReplyDelete