Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

26 May 2006

Blogger New Lines

I've noticed lately that blogger.com has been messing with the new lines (CRLF, cariage return line feed), which was not the case earlier. Now after I write any post and publish it, I see it all written without any line breaks. I just have to edit it again and go to the HTML tab, and add <BR> signs after each line. But guess what, this doesn't help all the time, and also AFAIK blogging is meant for people who know nothing about HTML, so I am not supposed to edit the HTML code evary time I publish a new post on my blog. I can't get what is wrong with their blogging software now a days. I think Blueue was right when she told me she is going to migrate her blog to somewhere else. Tags: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. So it's not me. I don't have the expertise that you have, but I have noticed this, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, it happened to me a lot of times when i was writing long posts and i save them as drafts and try re edit them later. I am seriously considering leaving blogger but I want a good alternative that allows me to migrate and keep my pictures and posts formatting.

    ReplyDelete