Are you looking for my non-technical blog?

This is now my technical-only blog, my non-technical blog is here.

17 August 2006

Beta for Blogger

According to BlueNews.net, blogger is in the process of having a new blogging software instead of their current one. The new software, is still in its beta version, however as announced by blogger here, it is supposed to have Labels where you can categorize your posts based on different categories, some new templates, and the ability to lock your blog and make it available only to your friends. They are promising fellow bloggers with better user experience, in their blogs backend. If you want to try the beta blogger, you can migrate here.

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

  1. I saw it from couple of days , but tell you the truth I didn't like it ,simply because I believe it came too late , for me insh Allah when I have the opportunity I will go for wordpress

    ReplyDelete